Nuclear Dawn is the first game to offer a full FPS and RTS experience, within a single gameplay model, without crippling or diluting either side of the game.
As a soldier, explore war-torn post-apocalyptic landscapes, modelled on modern cities, and take the fight to your enemies as armoured, assault or stealth infantry, using various weapons across ten distinct load-outs to accomplish your objectives. The first person shooter action in Nuclear Dawn is hard, fast and unforgiving, with weapons that rely on skill and tactics more than on twitch reflexes and map memorization.
Then, take Nuclear Dawn above the action, and play as the commander. Organize your fellow players in squads, and assign them to tactical objectives. Plan the resource routes for your army, and production of your structures for forward deployment. Exploit the terrain and resource point locations to block your enemies’ advance, and crush their plans in an iron fist. Research and implement new technologies to give your soldiers the edge on the battlefield, and set up forward bases to lead the assault on your enemies, with a full complement of defensive and offensive structures to choose from, to build your perfect fortress.
* Two factions: the Empire and the bases of the Consortium are built quite differently.
* The commander of the strategist: Erect buildings, learn advanced technology, apply the devastating blows at the enemy and lead his team to victory in the role of commander.
* Four classes: Each side has four classes with different sets of weapons, which has more than three dozen weapons.
* Playing as a team: Team fights designed for 32 people.
* Six cards: Explore the largest and most detailed maps for the Source engine to date.
* Advanced weapons: As commander, correctly treat their troops and undermines the health of the enemy, using advanced skills.
* Statistics and improvement: 60 ranks, 12 for each weapon improvements, achievements and much more.
* The engine Source: Technology Left 4 Dead 2 is modified so that you get an incredible feeling of multiplayer games.
* Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
* Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo with any 2.4 GHz or equivalent
* RAM: 2 GB
* Video: 128 MB VRAM compatible with DirectX 9 support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon HD 2900 NVidia GeForce 8800)
* Free space on hard disk: 5.02 GB.
For the basis of license InterWave Studios
Do not cut / no recoded
Installation of additional software (DIrectX).
How to play multiplayer
1. Enable the console (in game options)
2. Start the console and connect to prescribe and address of the server (for example, connect fps.trash dump.ru: 27015)
3. Changing nick is made in the file rev.ini in the game folder
Change the language
1.open the rev.ini in the game folder
2.Change English on your favorite language for Language variable in [Emulator] section.
Language = Czech, English, German or Russian
Incoming search terms:
- nuclear dawn mf (10)
- nuclear dawn black box (6)
- nuclear dawn lossless (4)
- nuclear dawn repack mediafire (4)
- left 4 dead 2 blackbox repack (4)
- nuclear dawn lossless mf (3)
- mediafire nuclear dawn (3)
- left 4 dead 2 mediafire repack (3)
- [MF] Nuclear Dawn Repack (2)
- mf nuclear dawn lossless repack by r g element arts (2 12 gb) descargar (2)